This is a summary blog!
We have recently been publishing on case studies. In the last two weeks we published four case studies and we had published another one in the past.
The following is a list of the blog posts specific to case studies:
- Case Study | A failed PMO implementation
- Case Study | working across continents/organizations
- Case Study | Innovative planning and execution techniques
- Case Study | Project control and stakeholders’ involvement
- Case Study | From adversaries to integrated (project control) team
It is also worth noting that these case studies are available on our Project Management Knowledge Portal.
Most of the above case studies comes from capital projects.
To build on the above and other case studies, SUKAD has developed a 2-day workshop on Case Studies for Capital Projects. The various case studies that we will discuss in that workshop include failed and successful projects and address these projects from different perspectives. These projects also included cost plus and fixed price contracts.
These workshops would be highly interactive and our principle consultants have direct personal experience in the various topics, which is gained through working on various global projects.