We would like to share with you another eBook that we are publishing. This is our third eBook in total, and the second in a 4-ebooks series.
- Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager; this eBook is a basic introduction to the SUKAD CAM2P™ model and includes a discussion of a social entrepreneurship project.
- Project Management I – Challenges, Opportunities, Methodology; this eBook is the first in the series where we introduce the project management methodology, its rationale, and its alignment to global standards, including the PMBOK Guide.
This eBook is the second part of a four-part Series on project management.
The primary purpose of the Series is to introduce the readers to The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAM2P™), which we have developed and have been using internally since 2008.
These eBooks build on each other, although they are semi-independent.
Description of this new eBook
This second eBook consists of three sections:
- The first section is only one chapter. It covers the Project Concept Phase / Project Pre-Launch Stage, which include the idea statement, feasibility study, and project authorization.
- The second section, two chapters, describes the Project Development Phase, which consists of two stages, the Project Launch Stage and Project Definition Stage. In these stages we present on the development of the project basic requirements, project management plan, and project detailed plan.
- The third section covers the Project Delivery Phase and its three stages, Project Implementation Stage, Project Operation Readiness Stage, and Project Close Stage.
SUKAD related services
SUKAD offers learning program and organizational (consultancy) solutions related to the methodological approach that we present in these eBooks. Please let us know if you are interested and our business consultants can discuss the various options.
The book outline is:
Section 1: Project Concept Phase
- Chapter 1: Project Pre-Launch Stage
Section 2: Project Development Phase
- Chapter 2: Project Launch Stage
- Chapter 3: Project Definition Stage
Section 3: Project Delivery Phase
- Chapter 4: Project Implementation Stage
- Chapter 5: Project Operations Readiness Stage
- Chapter 6: Project Close Stage
Click here to download Project Management II: The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™
In addition to the published work, we will continue to add content to the Project Management Knowledge Portal by SUKAD, at this time available for registered users. Some of the content is related to the methodology including templates, presentations, case studies …